5th October 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Senior Personal Assistants at Supreme Court of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Senior Personal Assistant at Supreme Court of India? I have applied in SCI recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

8th October 2019, 03:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Senior Personal Assistants at Supreme Court of India?

The minimum salary of a Senior Personal Assistants in Supreme Court of India, may range approximately Rs. 47,500/- and above per month.

Gradually the salary of the candidate will increase as per the candidates eligibility and experience.

Web: http://www.sci.gov.in
8th October 2019, 03:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Senior Personal Assistants at Supreme Court of India?

Pay scale allotted to Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is Rs. 47,600 (Level - 8) per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sci.gov.in.
8th October 2019, 07:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

~~ Level 8 (Rs. 47600).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th October 2019, 12:01 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement applicants getting selected for their recruitment as Senior Personal Assistant in Supreme Court of India will be placed in Level 8 with initial basic pay of Rs. 47,600.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://jobapply.in/supremecourt2019paspa/Adv-Eng.pdfand download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
9th October 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Senior Personal Assistant at Supreme Court of India? I have applied in SCI recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Pay scale allotted to the Senior Personal Assistant recruitment in the Supreme Court of India is given below:

Level 8 – Initial Basic Pay of Rs 47,600

There are 35 Senior Personal Assistant vacancies available in the Supreme Court of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Click Here) for the Senior Personal Assistant recruitment in the Supreme Court of India. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
9th October 2019, 07:53 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

** PAY SCALE:

Rs. 47600 per month.
9th October 2019, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Supreme Court of India Senior Personal Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Senior Personal Assistant

>> Salary Package offered:-

@ Group - B

@ Non Gazetted Post

@ Pay Level - 8

@ Initial Basic Pay - Rs.47,600/-

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
13th October 2019, 01:38 PM
aks088
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Work Profile of Sr. Personal Assistant in SCI:
-Making Copies of Judgement and Cases
-Filling Document
-Legal Research
-Draft Judgement
-Proof Reading
-Document Drafting
-Transcribing Correspondence
-Scrutinize the reply to the correspondences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?