21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India? I have applied for the same post through Supreme Court of India recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible

26th January 2019, 10:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India?

Pay Scale offered for the position of a Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of a Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant

Pay Scale offered :- Fixed Consolidated Stipend of Rs.50,000/-

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
26th January 2019, 11:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India?

The pay scale allotted to Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India is Rs. 50000/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant in Supreme Court of India, you should have passed graduate in law from a recognised university and you should have knowledge of computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?