14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Steno Typists in High Court of Punjab & Haryana?

I am looking forward to apply for Steno Typists recruitment of High Court of Punjab & Haryana. However, I don’t know how much they are going to pay for this particular post. Can you please tell me about the pay scale allotted for such particular post?

16th December 2019, 08:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Steno Typists in High Court of Punjab & Haryana?

Pay Scale Offered in High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in High Court of Punjab & Haryana Steno Typist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - High Court of Punjab & Haryana

Name of the Job Position - Steno Typist

Pay Scale Offered:-

>> As per Schedule-I of High Court Establishment (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1973; the pay scale attaached on the establishment of this Hon'ble Court is

@ Rs.10,300-34,800 PB + 3200 GP

Click here for official notification
16th December 2019, 03:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Steno Typists in High Court of Punjab & Haryana?

The pay scale allotted to Steno Typist in High Court of Punjab & Haryana is Rs.10300 to Rs.34800 per month. There are total 20 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply is on 15th January 2020.

The application fee cost for general/OBC category is Rs.500 and for SC/ST category it is Rs.250. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.highcourtchd.gov.in
17th December 2019, 12:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale :-
-------------
Your Pay Band will be Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/- for the post of Steno-Typist in High Court of Punjab & Haryana.

For more details , you can visit the below official site:-
https://highcourtchd.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?