17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Sub Fire Station Officers in Steel Authority of India Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Sub Fire Station Officer which is available in Steel Authority of India Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

21st October 2019, 09:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Sub Fire Station Officers in Steel Authority of India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment is Rs. 16,800 to Rs. 24,110 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
22nd October 2019, 06:32 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Sub Fire Station Officers in Steel Authority of India Limited?

Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Sub Fire Station Officer in SAIL is Rs 16800 to Rs 24110 per month.

For more information log on to official website www.sailcareers.com.
22nd October 2019, 08:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-SAIL-

Pay scale allotted to Sub Fire Station Officers in Steel Authority of India Limited for 2 years of training as follows :

For first year INR 10700 per month.

For second year 12200 per month.

+ Medical facilities and holidays as per govt. rules.

Official Website : http://www.sail.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt_19-20_FINAL_1 (1).pdf(132.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?