17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Steel Authority of India Limited recruitment of Sub Fire Station Officer post? I want to apply for the recruitment of Sub Fire Station Officer. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

21st October 2019, 08:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment will be based on Online Test and Trade Test.

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University with Sub-Officer course from NFSC, Nagpur or Graduate-ship examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
22nd October 2019, 08:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment?

-SAIL-

Selection procedure in Steel Authority of India Limited Sub Fire Station Officer recruitment as follows :

-Online test.
-Trade test.

Official Website : http://www.sail.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advt_19-20_FINAL_1.pdf(132.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?