1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Technical Assistant Trainee in Madras Fertilizers Limited?

I came to know about the Madras Fertilizers Limited recruitment of Technical Assistant Trainee. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

4th October 2019, 01:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technical Assistant Trainee in Madras Fertilizers Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Madras Fertilizers Limited Technical Assistant Trainee recruitment is Rs. 20,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.madrasfert.co.in.
4th October 2019, 06:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technical Assistant Trainee in Madras Fertilizers Limited?

The minimum salary offered to a Technical Assistant Trainee in Madras Fertilizers Limited, may range approximately Rs. 19,500/- and above per month.

Gradually after completing a year, the salary of the candidate may increase as per the experience and eligibility of the candidate.
5th October 2019, 01:07 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Madras Fertilizers Limited Technical Assistant Trainee recruitment

** PAY SCALE:

Rs 20,000/- per month during the first year & Rs 25,000/- per month during the second year of training.

On successful completion of two years training, they will be placed in Grade IV.
5th October 2019, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know about the Madras Fertilizers Limited recruitment of Technical Assistant Trainee. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to the Technical Assistant Trainees in the Madras Fertilizers Limited is given below:

Pay Scale:

Rs 20,000 per month during the first year and

Rs 25,000 per month during the second year of the training

After completion of the training candidates are placed in Group IV.

Website link of the Madras Fertilizers Limited is given Click Here
5th October 2019, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Madras Fertilizers Limited Technical Assistant Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Madras Fertilizers Limited Technical Assistant Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Madras Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant Trainee

>> During First year - Rs.20,000/- per month

>> During second year of training - Rs.25,000/- per month

@ On successful completion of 2 years training, you will be placed in Grade IV.

Click here for official notification

Click here for General Instructions

Click here to apply online
5th July 2020, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

How much total salary from Grade 4 in MFL???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?