4th September 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited?

I came to know about the National Seeds Corporation Limited recruitment of Technicians. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

6th September 2020, 11:43 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited?

Pay Scale allotted to Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited is given below.

₹47480 per month.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 31/8/2020.
6th September 2020, 02:08 PM
My true support

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited?

Pay scale allotted to technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited is Rs.19,586 - 20,179 /- per month.

For more information and updates go through [URL="https://www.indiaseeds.com/.
6th September 2020, 02:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Pay Scale allotted to Technicians in National Seeds Corporation Limited:

• ₹ 19,586/- to 77,000/-

••• Official website
indiaseeds.com
6th September 2020, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Candidates getting selected for Technician (Trainee) in National Seeds Corporation Limited will get Consolidated montlhy stipned of Rs.20179/- during training period. In addition candidates will be also entitled to HRA/ single seated accommodation depending upon the place of training.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.indiaseeds.com/career/2020/Rec2020.pdf and go through the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?