20th August 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Judge being a girl?

I passed 12 class and I want to become a Judge. It's my dream to become a Judge and I am a girl too. After passing 12 class what to do? I don't want to waste any year, so please tell me Sir what to do?

21st August 2016, 03:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Judge being a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12 class and I want to become a Judge. It's my dream to become a Judge and I am a girl too. After passing 12 class what to do? I don't want to waste any year, so please tell me Sir what to do?

The candidate should first study Law Graduation like B.A., LLB or B.Sc., LLB or B.Com, LLB after 12th standard. To study the law graduation course you have to appear for Law entrance examination like CLAT. The candidates who have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% are eligible for the entrance examination. After studying law graduation, you can enroll yourself with Bar Council of India to practice in courts. After some experience you can appear for State Judicial Service Examination conducted by Public Service Commission of the respective states every year. There are two examinations; Judicial Service Preliminary Examinations and Judicial Service Main Examination to become a judge.
30th November 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my MBA in finance so i want to become judge what is the next step
7th September 2020, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Which one is best jugde or ias?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?