3rd March 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Trade Apprentice in IOCL?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Trade Apprentice in IOCL? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 09:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Trade Apprentice in IOCL?

The pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentice in IOCL is consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the state. In addition, the Refinery pays Rs..2500/- per month towards stationery, conveyance and miscellaneous expenses, etc., wherever applicable.

The last date to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment is 8th March 2019.
5th March 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Trade Apprentice in IOCL? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Apprentices shall be paid a consolidated stipend of an amount equivalent to a prescribed percentage of the minimum wages applicable in the State for the Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Apart from this, the refinery pays Rs 2,500 / month to an apprentice towards stationary, conveyance and other expenses, wherever applicable. The exact pay scale is not mentioned in the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) notification for the Trade Apprentices.
5th March 2019, 04:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of a Trade Apprentice in IOCL, may range up to Rs. 10,000/- and above per month as a stipend.

After getting job confirmation, the salary of the candidate may increase as per the norms of the organisation.
6th March 2019, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend if you are selected for Trade Apprentice at IOCL. It will be a fixed amount which will be around Rs. 10000 per month. You won't get a salary like other government jobs because this is just an apprenticeship.

After completion of the apprentice, you have to search for jobs on your own. The skills gained during the process will help you get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?