3rd March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in IOCL for Trade Apprentice recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

5th March 2019, 08:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates for the post of IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who qualified written test and got shortlisted will be called for personal interview.

Candidates who have passed graduation degree in relevant stream from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment.
5th March 2019, 11:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in IOCL for Trade Apprentice recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates are selected for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Apprentices recruitment on the basis of their performance in the Written Test (2 hours duration) and Personal Interview.
Candidates have to score minimum 40% marks at each stage for qualifying selection process. The ratio of marks for the Written Test and Personal Interview shall be 85:15.
5th March 2019, 12:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of the candidates in IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment on the basis of performance in written examination and personal Interview. The ratio of marks for written examination and personal Interview will be 85:15. Candidates have to obtained minimum 40% at stage of qualifying the selection process. SC/ST/PwBD candidates will get a 5% relaxations in the qualifying examination.
5th March 2019, 03:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for, IOCL Trade Apprentice recruitment can visit the official website and fill up the online application form. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.

Web: https://www.iocrefrecruit.in
6th March 2019, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Selection will be on merit which will be decided through the following stages.

- Written Exam
- Interview/Skill Test

Just make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview because merit only can help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?