9th February 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Defence Research and Development Organization?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Trade Apprentice at Defence Research and Development Organization? I have applied in DRDO recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

11th February 2020, 10:24 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Defence Research and Development Organization?

Pay scale allotted to Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 8,050 per month.

Vacancies are available in Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment is 41 posts

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
11th February 2020, 05:06 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Defence Research and Development Organization?

Pay scale allotted to Defence Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment 2020:

~~ Rs.7700 per month for 1 year ITI holders and Rs.8050 per month for 2 and 3 years ITI holders.

~~ Vacancies are available in this position is 41 posts.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th February 2020, 10:58 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Defense Research and Development Organization Trade Apprentice recruitment -

Pay scale alloted for the post of trade apprentice available under Defence Research and Development Organization is Rs 7,700 to Rs 8050 per month.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?