8th February 2020, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Hindustan Copper Limited is published the notification of Trade Apprentice recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale offered to Trade Apprentices in HCL. Kindly tell me about the pay scale for this post asap.

9th February 2020, 11:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Hindustan Copper Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is Rs. 9,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Hindustan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice recruitment is 45 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.hindustancopper.com/.
10th February 2020, 08:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Hindustan Copper Limited?

The pay scale allotted to Trade Apprentices in Hindustan Copper Limited is Rs.7000 per month. There are total 100 vacancies available for this post and the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.hindustancopper.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?