22nd December 2019, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals vacancies in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

I have applied for the Young Professionals recruitment of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know about the pay scale alloted for this particular post. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

24th December 2019, 04:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals vacancies in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

Pay scale allotted to The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is 75 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.kvic.org.in/.
24th December 2019, 08:05 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals vacancies in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment:

## Pay Scale: Rs.25000 — Rs.30000 per month.

## Vacancies are available in this recruitment is 75 years.
25th December 2019, 09:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Khadi and Village Industries Commission

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional

Pay Scale Offered:-

@ Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- and

@ Conveyance of Rs.2,500 to 3,000 based on the qualification, experience and Interview's performance.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?