25th February 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals in Indian Museum Kolkata?

I have applied for the Young Professionals recruitment of Indian Museum Kolkata. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know about the pay scale alloted for this particular post. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

27th February 2020, 04:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals in Indian Museum Kolkata?

Pay scale allotted to Indian Museum Kolkata Young Professional recruitment is Rs. 35,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Indian Museum Kolkata Young Professional recruitment Application form is 14 years. Category wise vacancies details:

UR: 8 Posts.

OBC: 3 Posts.

SC: 2 Posts.

ST: 1 Post.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.indianmuseumkolkata.org/.
28th February 2020, 03:42 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Young Professionals in Indian Museum Kolkata?

Indian Museum Kolkata Young Professional recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Young Professionals in Indian Museum Kolkata is Rs 35,000 per month.

Total 14 vacancies of Young Professional is available under Indian Museum Kolkata.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?