7th August 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale which is allotted to Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre? I want to know about the pay scale because I have applied for the recruitment.

13th August 2019, 04:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Being an Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, candidates will get a stipend of approximately Rs. 3,500/- and above per month.

The pay scale of the candidate will increase after the training period gets over as per the norms of the organization.
13th August 2019, 10:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre?

Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala has released the notification to hire interested and eligible candidates for the post of Electronics Technician Apprentice recruitment.
Pay scale allotted to Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is Rs. 3542 per month.

For detailed information visit https://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC/images/...ces_5.8.19.pdf
14th August 2019, 12:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale of Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale or stipend offered for an Electronics Technician Apprentice in VSSC recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre

Name of the Job Position - Technician Apprentice (Electronics)

>> Pay Scale or Stipend Offered
- Rs.3542/- per month

@ The duration of training will be "One Year" from the date of joining and the stipend is as mentioned above per month.

Click here for official notificaion
14th August 2019, 09:52 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement, selected candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 3542/- from the date of joining during one year duration of training period.

For detailed information regarding the same Apprenticeship recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC/images/...ces_5.8.19.pdf.
14th August 2019, 02:03 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Electronics Technician Apprentice recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Electronics Technician Apprentice is Rs 3542/- per month.

Selection of candidate will be through interview.

Official website will be www.vssc.gov.in.
15th August 2019, 12:16 AM
phool1004

Rs.5, 200/- Rs.20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2,000/- Pay scale of Electronics Technician Apprentice in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.

For more information you can visit on http://www.vssc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?