12th July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited?

Hello Friends,
Kindly tell me about the pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited. I want to know about the pay scale as I am Agriculture graduate and going to apply for this post. Waiting for your response.

15th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited?

Pay Scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited:

National Fertilizers Limited has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for several posts. They are,

>> Office Assistant

>> Accounts Assistant

>> Marketing Representative

Pay Scale Offered:

@ For Office Assistant : Rs.9000-Rs.16400/- per month

@ For Accounts Assistant : Rs.9000-Rs.16400/- per month

@ For Marketing Representative : Rs.9500-Rs.19500/- per month
15th July 2016, 10:06 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale of Marketing Representatives in National Fertilizers Limited?

Here is the pay scale of Marketing representatives in National Fertilizers Limited

Marketing Representative Post :- Rs.9500-19500/- per month

You can apply for this recruitment from the below link.

Apply Online here

Last date for applying for this recruitment is 19/07/2016. Apply on or before the last date.
12th March 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am a pursuiant of PGDM ,with marketing specialization. I am.searching for summer internship. Would be highly obliged if your organization provides me an opportunity .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?