27th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??

I am a b.com graduate and doing my IATA foundation course. I will be answering my IATA exam in december. So i just wanted to know that whether is it possible to get a job on airport directly after completing my course?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?
  2. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  3. Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?
  4. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  5. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  6. What is the salary range and type of job offered at Airport
  7. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated college for Airport management?
  8. How to do IATA after completing degree?
  9. Previous year exam papers of IATA foundation certification exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
  11. How to become an airport job after completing 12th?
  12. Can I join IATA after completing B.Com from IGNOU if completed BPP course?
  13. Details regarding IATA? Is there any age limit for this course? What are the job opportunities after completing this course? Which are the institutes in Mumbai?
  14. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  15. How to get airport job after completing aeronautical engineering
  16. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in Airport for Mathematics graduate?
  18. How to get a job in airport in custom department after completing PG in Physics?
29th March 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??

what are the chances to work with airline industry after completing my IATA..
17th May 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??

Is there any chances to get a job in Aviation after passing BPP
9th December 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done IATA Foundation course,I seeking good job ,so how can I find better job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?