23rd July 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

Can I get a government job after complete bachelor of neuropathology and yogic science. Any government exams conducted for BNYS course? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for Government job?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  8. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  10. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  11. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Exam dates and procedure to apply for Government jobs after completion of B.E ECE?
  13. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  14. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. In which government sector we can find job after completion of BHMCT course?
  18. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
26th August 2017, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

If you have got a UGC approved BNYS degree, then you will be definitely eligible for various government jobs in India. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the written exam, according to the syllabus of the government jobs exams.
27th August 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?

Please tell me when is the next exam for bnys doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?