30th May 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?

Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India? Can you please explain me the procedure which I need to follow to get the government job? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required? Is there any exams to clear?

6th June 2015, 04:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?

Dental field is the field of dentistry which offers services like prevention, identification and treatments for the oral cavity.

There are many government organizations which offers jobs to the candidates who pursue the dental field.

Some of the public sector organizations invites the applications for the jobs is given below :

* Teaching faculty - ESIC colleges and Hospital.

* Medical officer - Directorate of Health and family welfare.

* Junior Resident - Employes state insurance corporation.

* Dental professor - ESIC.

The basic educational qualification to find jobs in dentistry field is the candidate should have bachelor's degree in dental sciences like BDS from any recognized Institution.

These government organizations conduct the entrance exams and the candidates who qualify in the written test are called for Interview.

The government organizations offer a pay scale of Rs.5000/- for the fresh graduates and the candidates with experience can expect a salary of Rs.7000/- per month.
20th July 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?

Is it is possible to get government job of special educator without CTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?