9th September 2014, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Possible jobs in Railways for HSC passed?

I got 74% in a ssc and 44% in hsc so can l get job in railway? At any applicable post for me whatever designation i am okay with it.

11th September 2014, 01:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possible jobs in Railways for HSC passed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 74% in a ssc and 44% in hsc so can l get job in railway? At any applicable post for me whatever designation i am okay with it.
If you have fulfilled below given criteria then you are eligible for SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November. You can get the latest notification about the exam in the official website of UPSC and also in employment news paper.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th examination can also apply for this examination.

Those who have a completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics can apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar required to apply for SCRA examination.

The student must have a minimum of 17 years and maximum 21 years of age.

The pattern of the examination is objective type questions and the questions will based on Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics.
12th September 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am raju iam studying bsc final year I like railway jobs I don't know any impermeation plz u give suggestions and impermeation
13th September 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th with science. & in 10th i get 65% &in 12th i get 50%....... Cani have a goverment jobs plzz tell me sir
15th September 2015, 06:25 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

There are certain railway exams for HSC passed students also. You can apply for SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination) exam through which you can enter into railway department. The main thing to note is that you must have maths, physics, chemistry in your academics during your HSC. If you satisfy this criteria you can apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?