10th October 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment exam

Hello everyone, I have applied in Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment. I want to crack this eligibility test and get selected in this recruitment. So, I am searching some previous years papers so that I can look and prepare for this eligibility test. Please send me previous years papers.

16th October 2018, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment exam

As per your request, I have listed the previous years papers of Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment exam. Download the papers from the given link and start solving them by yourselves. These papers will help you to prepare well for the examination, hence start practicing at the earliest.

Best of luck..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian-Coast-Guard-Navik-GD-Previous-Model-Question-Paper-PDF-Download.pdf(107.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf ENGLISH (1).pdf(401.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Physics.pdf(972.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry-I 2015.pdf(161.5 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?