27th September 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of UPSC Engineering Services Examination

Hello everyone, I have applied in UPSC Engineering Services Examination. I want to crack this eligibility test and get selected in this recruitment. So, I am searching some previous years papers so that I can look and prepare for this eligibility test. Please send me previous years papers.

29th September 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of UPSC Engineering Services Examination

As you have mentioned above that you need the previous years papers of UPSC Engineering Services Examination, so in order to help you, I have attached some of the papers below. Download the papers from the given link and start solving them by yourselves, so that you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC MECHANICAL_ENGG.pdf(22.11 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC GENERAL_STUDIES.pdf(11.41 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC ELEC_TELE.pdf(19.93 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC ELEC_ENGG.pdf(18.25 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC_CIVIL_ENGG.pdf(19.70 MB, 0 views)
29th September 2018, 11:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of UPSC Engineering Services Examination

1. The previous year question papers of Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services examination is uploaded on official website of UPSC. You can download and save it for your analyzing purpose.

2. You can download the papers from the given link, Previous year papers .
29th September 2018, 11:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For getting previous year question papers or model question papers for UPSC〔Union Public Service Commission〕Engineering Services examination, you need to refer to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in as the previous year question papers, model question papers, syllabus, and other details regarding any examination conducted by UPSC is available on the same link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?