3rd June 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Waiting for your response!

7th June 2018, 11:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in CBSC, Bihar Constables recruitment?

Minimum age limit required to apply for the post of constable in CBSC 2018 :

Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit for general category candidates is 25 years.

Maximum age limit for candidates of BC and EBC category will be 27 years.

Maximum age limit for candidates of SC/ST will be 30 years after relaxation

Candidates must understand this scheme of relaxation in maximum or upper age then only apply if they find themselves eligible for this recruitment.

All those candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should follow the given procedure :

>> Candidates should know that online applications will be started from 28th May 2018 to 30th June 2018 by using online portal of CBSC - http://csbc.bih.nic.in/

>> Choose Online application in this page and a new page will be opened then choose Apply for the post of Constable in Bihar Police and a new web page will be opened in which you should choose "Click Here for New Registration"

>> You can also read necessary instructions to fill up application form and payment of fee then you should choose name of the post in drop down list which you want to apply for.

>> Choose other details and also fill up required details in application form such as address, district, date of test etc. and proceed further and your contact number and email id will be confirmed with this prior registration.

>> Now you have to provide your educational qualification details in next page and other required details accurately and upload your photograph and scanned signature image in mandatory size and format of jpg or jpeg.

>> Finally submit your application and generate registration number and go to pay fee through online mode and choose any of the convenient mode of payment which is Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/ E-Wallet/UPI/ATM Card/Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. and get the payment receipt.

>> Print application form finally and pay slip as well and keep it safe for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?