17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Artisan Trainees in Cement Corporation of India Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Artisan Trainee in Cement Corporation of India Limited? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

21st October 2019, 08:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Artisan Trainees in Cement Corporation of India Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment is Rs. 8,400 to Rs. 20,400 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.cciltd.in.
22nd October 2019, 05:56 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Artisan Trainees in Cement Corporation of India Limited?

Cement Corporation of India Limited Artisan Trainee recruitment -

Pay scale allotted for the post of Artisan Trainee in Cement Corporation of India Limited is Rs 8400 per month.

For more information log on official website www.cciltd.in.
22nd October 2019, 08:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

- Cement Corporation of India Limited -

Pay Scale allotted to Artisan Trainees in Cement Corporation of India Limited is around INR 8500 per month during probation time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?