8th November 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

I want to apply in EPFO recruitment of Vigilance Assistant. But I don't know the procedure to apply in this recruitment. Can I know the cost of application? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and important dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment?
  2. How many vacancies are available for Vigilance Assistants in EPFO? Pay scale of Vigilance Assistants?
  3. Procedure for job in security and vigilance department of ONGC
  4. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  5. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply in Damodar Valley Corporation Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?
  7. How can I apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment? Cost of application?
  8. How to become a assistant commissioner in EPFO?
  9. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  10. Sample question papers for EPFO Assistant Commissioner
  11. How to get a job in employee fund organization? What is the minimum qualification needed and exams to be answered? What is the age limit?
  12. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for IRDAI Assistant recruitment exam?
  14. Percentage required in graduation to apply for Vigilance department?
  15. Which are the best books to prepare for EPFO Exam for the position of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  17. How can I apply for Clerk recruitment in OSSC? Cost of application form?
  18. How should I apply for Vigilance exam after completing B.Tech course
9th November 2016, 03:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply in EPFO recruitment for the post of Vigilance Assistant, you have to fill up the application form offline through the official website of EPFO which is totally free of cost. Here's how you have to apply for it:

> You have to download the application form from the official website http://www.epfindia.com.

> A link named "EPFO Auditor, Programmer other Vacancy 2016" will appear, click on that.

> Now you have to download the form and fill it with exact details.

> Next you have to submit the form with the necessary documents to the below address:

Shri Sanjay Bisht
Regional Provident Fund Commissioner (HRM)
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
14, Bhaji Cama Place
New Delhi-110066.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?