5th January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

10th January 2019, 09:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

In order to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment. you have to visit the official website at (https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/) and fill up the online application form. Fill up all the details carefully and attach the relevant documents required. There is no application fee, so you can just recheck the form and submit.
11th January 2019, 07:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment? Cost of application?

To apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment, you have to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 12th January 2019 to 1st February 2019.

The cost of application is Nil to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment.
11th January 2019, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Navy

Name of the Job Position - Technical officer

>> You are required to apply online from the official website that is given below. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in

>> If you meet the required criteria, then you are required to apply online on or before 24th August, 2018.

>> If you are registered already, click on the "Login" option and then enter the credentials in order to proceed further.

>> There is no application fee for applying for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?