5th January 2019, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment?

Hi, I am in hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

10th January 2019, 10:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment?

According to the above question, you want to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment. And hence, you need the details about the eligibility and age limit to apply for the recruitment. So, in order to help you out, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment.pdf(492.6 KB, 0 views)
10th January 2019, 03:05 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-
Aspirants should have completed BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline.
Aspirants born between 02.01.1995 & 01.07.2000.
11th January 2019, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Indian Navy Technical Officer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Indian Navy Technical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Navy

Name of the Job Position - Technical officer

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized college or university in order to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> You should have born between 2nd July, 1994 and 1st January, 2000 in order to be eligible.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?