14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Welder Instructor recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Junior Welder Instructor recruitment of Kerala Public Service Commission. I need to know about the procedure to apply for this post under this recruitment. Can you let me know about the procedure?

16th December 2019, 08:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Welder Instructor recruitment?

Procedure required to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Instructor (Welder) recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission Junior Instructor (Welder) recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Kerala Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Instructor (Welder)

<> You are required to register as per "One Time Registration" from official website. Please click on "Below apply online link" to proceed further.

<> You need to upload the photograph taken after 31st December, 2010. You need to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.

<> For more detailed information of applying for this recruitment, please refer to point number 9.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?