14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission Board. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

18th December 2019, 12:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

The selection procedure for Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment is through written test/OMR/Online test. The candidate has to submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.

There are total 19 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply is on 15th January 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
20th December 2019, 12:48 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Selection procedure for Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment?

Selection procedure for Junior Welder Instructor in Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment are -
Written Test.
Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?