2nd March 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate of Tamil Nadu?

Dear Sir, I am a student from Tamil Nadu. I want to apply for KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment. Please let me know how can I apply? I have completed my B.E. in ECE. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply?
  4. Eligibility to apply in TRB Seniority recruitment for B.Sc and B.Ed(Computer Science) graduate? How to apply in Tamil Nadu Government for Computer Science Teacher under Defence quota?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  6. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  7. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  8. Can I apply for KPSC if belongs to Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  9. Details of scholarship being offered by government of Tamil Nadu?
  10. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  11. Procedure to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer recruitment 2018?
  13. On which date TRB Exam being conducted?
  14. How can I get a job in TamilNadu Electrical board after completion of B.E in EEE?
  15. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  17. Qualification required to apply in Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  18. Type of jobs avilable in Railways for Civil engineer?
3rd April 2018, 12:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate of Tamil Nadu?

To apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering field from a recognized university. You can visit the official website at http://www.karnatakapower.com and fill up the application form according to the guidelines. The selection will depend upon the performance in the written examination followed by Kannada language test and verification of the documents.
6th April 2018, 10:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate of Tamil Nadu?

Procedure to Apply:

>>Candidates have to submit the application form online from KPCL official website www.karnatakapower.com .
>>Pay the required fees after filling your application form, then submit the form.
>>Take a print out of the successful application form submission page which contains the application number for further reference.

***As per your educational qualification, you are eligible for the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?