20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Can anyone of you tell me about the application procedure in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment? How I can apply for the same post? Please let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 09:55 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

To aplply for Mizoram PSC Upper Divisional Clerk recruitment all you need to do is to fill and submit the application form the same recruitment in the prescribed format at the MPSC office (Address :- Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners).

For more details regarding your query, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 04:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form. Then you have to attach the relevant documents and upload your scanned photographs, signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form.

Web:
26th February 2019, 04:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mizoram PSC (Public Service Commission) Upper Division Clerk recruitment is Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of Deputy Commissioner, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl-ah-leh District, Aizawl latest by 8 March 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?