19th March 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Section Engineer recruitment of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

21st March 2020, 02:49 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Interested candidate can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and send it to the following address before 17th of April 2020 -

Address:
Managing Director,
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited,
Namtree Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administration Building,
Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051
21st March 2020, 10:48 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant document send to office of Managing Director, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited, Namtree Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051.

Cost of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment Application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/.
22nd March 2020, 12:00 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment:-

interested candidates can apply for Mumbai metro vacancies 2020 through the online mode.
The online application window will be activated till 17 April 2020.
Copy of the final submitted online application for future reference.
22nd March 2020, 10:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Section Engineer recruitment:-

interested candidates can apply for the Mumbai metro vacancies 2020 the online mode.
The online application window will be activated till 17 April 2020.
candidates can download the submitted copy of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?