30th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

2nd August 2019, 01:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment? Cost of application?

How to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is:

~~ Interested candidate may apply online only through official website http://www.urducouncil.nic.in/ from 29/06/2019 to 29/07/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd August 2019, 03:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment? Cost of application?

First of all candidates have to visit the official website below (http://www.urducouncil.nic.in/) and fill up the online application form. They have to attach the required documents with scanned copies of their photographs and signature. Then they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-, no fee for SC/ST, PWD, female candidates and submit the form. They have to take a printout of the form for future use.
2nd August 2019, 06:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

NCPUL (National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language) is hiring for various vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their application at “Farogh-e-Urdu Bhawan, FC-33/9, Institutional Area Jasola, New Delhi-110025” on or before 29th July, 2019.

The selected candidate will be paid a salary of Rs.18000/- to Rs.56900/- per month.

Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- through DD where PwD and Female Candidates are exempted from paying fee.
2nd August 2019, 08:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NCPUL (National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language) Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of NCPUL (National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language) Multi Tasking Staff recruitment For PWD and Female candidate is NIL and For other categories candidate is Rs. 500.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.urducouncil.nic.in/.
2nd August 2019, 10:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to be followed to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for NCPUL Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

>> I am very sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is already over. The closing date is 29th July, 2019.

>> But still, the detailed apply instructions can be obtained from 3rd, 4th and 5th pages of the official notification attached below.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?