12th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Odisha SSC has introduced its Excise Constable recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for Odisha SSC recruitment for the Excise Constable? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

20th October 2018, 06:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment?

You can apply online through the official website link i.e. https://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/Default.aspx from 12 October to 19 November 2018.

Candidate who has passed middle school with Odia as main subject or passed Matric School or equivalent with Odia medium or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class 7th or above are eligible to apply for that post.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.osssc.gov.in/Docs/UPCOMI...18-English.pdf
21st October 2018, 12:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment, first of all you have to visit the official website at (http://www.osssc.gov.in) and select the job position you want to apply for. Now click on the 'apply' link and start filling up the online application form with the correct details. Attach the required documents and submit the fees. Now recheck the form before submitting it.
21st October 2018, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the application procedure for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment then for the same you need to fill its online application form by referring the link www.osssc.gov.in.

Further, the registration process for the same recruitment has started since 12th October 2018 and will continue till 12th November 2018 while the application will continue till 19th November 2018 starting from 12th October 2018.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the above provided link and download the official advertisement for the same recruitment.
21st October 2018, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Excise Constable

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from the link "Apply Online" that is given below.

>> Click on "New User" and then fill up all the details in all the fields that are available in application form.

>> You are required to follow the below mentioned steps,

@ Register for the post
@ Activate your account and login
@ Complete the application form

>> You may go through the below official notification that is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for Short Notification

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?