12th October 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment for 12th candidate?

Dear friends, I have done 12th and I want to apply in Odisha SSC recruitment of Excise Constable. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

20th October 2018, 07:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment for 12th candidate?

Being a 12th passed candidate, you are eligible, if you have fullfill the below mentioned requirements.

You must have passed middle school with Odia as main subject or passed Matric School or equivalent with Odia medium or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class 7th or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English school standard conducted by School & Mass Education Department to be eligible to apply for that post.

You must be a citizen of India.
You must have good character.

Age limit ( as on 01 January 2018)
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 32 years
Age relaxation will be as per government norms.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.osssc.gov.in/Docs/UPCOMI...18-English.pdf
21st October 2018, 01:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment for 12th candidate?

As you have mentioned above that you need the requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same and many other related information regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment.pdf(2.08 MB, 0 views)
21st October 2018, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years by the 1st January 2018. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your high school certificate examination i.e; Class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board of education. Odia as a language or a medium of examination at least upto Class VII is desired.

So, being a Class 12th passed candidate, you are eligible for the Odisha SSC constable recruitment as far as the educational requirement for the same is concerned.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.osssc.gov.in.
21st October 2018, 10:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment:

Some of the major requirements to apply for Odisha SSC Excise Constable recruitment are given below,

Name of the Organization - Odisha Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Excise Constable

>> You must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject (or)

>> You should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of the examination in non-language subject or else

>> You should have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard that is conducted by the School and Mass Education department or else

>> You must have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 32 years in order to be eligible. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2018.

Click here for Short Notification

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?