22nd March 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Banking Assistant recruitment of Odisha State Co-operative Bank. I don’t know how I can apply for this recruitment. So, can you please let me know about the procedure so that I can apply?

24th March 2020, 02:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment Application form is For UR/SEBC category Candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ ST category Candidates is Rs. 600/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.odishascb.com/.
24th March 2020, 08:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

To apply for recruitment as Banking Assistant (Grade II) under different Central Cooperative Banks in State of Odisha , all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rscosocjan20/ between 20.03.2020 to 15.04.2020.

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 1000/- in case of General and SEBC category candidates while for SC/ST category candidates it is Rs 600/-.
24th March 2020, 10:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment:-

Go to the official website.
Find the advertisement.
Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
finally click submit button and take the printout of application form for future use.
24th March 2020, 10:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment:-

Go to official website.
Find advertisement" advertisement for the post of banking Assistant assistant manager and system manager under different Central cooperative banks in the state of Odisha", click on advertisement.
Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
Fill your details correctly and make payment.
Take the printout of application form after submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?