22nd March 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I am interested in applying for Banking Assistant recruitment of Odisha State Co-operative Bank. I would like to know about the age criteria. Kindly let me know what is the age limit for this post under this recruitment?

24th March 2020, 02:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

Age limit required to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.odishascb.com/.
24th March 2020, 08:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment?

The age limit to apply for recruitment as Banking Assistant (Grade II) under different Central Cooperative Banks in State of Odisha is 21 years to 32 years as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation of 5 years is allowed for female candidates from all category and other reserved category as per the government norms.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://rcsodisha.nic.in and go through the official notification released for the same recruitment.
24th March 2020, 10:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment:-

Should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01.01.2020
24th March 2020, 10:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment:-

Age limit should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
25th March 2020, 06:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Odisha State Co-operative Bank Banking Assistant recruitment :-

Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st January, 2020 to get eligible for this post.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://rcsodisha.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?