1st October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for Sahitya Akademi recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

4th October 2019, 03:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through Online mode on or before 28.10.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
4th October 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply for Sahitya Akademi recruitment for the post of Junior Clerk. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates of qualifications, experience, etc. and send to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001.

The filled applications along with documents should reach on or before 28th October, 2019. Candidates can download the application from the website link given Click Here
4th October 2019, 04:31 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Procedure:--

1. Candidates can visit the official website i.e., (http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in).

2. Candidates need to fill up and submit the online registration form.

3. Candidates can Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code).

4. Candidates need to upload the document.

Visit:-- (http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in) For more information
4th October 2019, 10:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment is Interested candidate may apply prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates of qualifications/experience, etc send to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001.

Last Date of the Application Process: 28th Oct. 2019.

Cost of Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in/.
5th October 2019, 03:25 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk recruitment

** PROCEDURE TO APPLY:

Eligible aspirants may forward the application to the below address along with the self attested copies of qualifications/experience etc. in a prescribed format.

Address:

The Secretary, Sahitya Akademi,

Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001.
6th October 2019, 03:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application form along with all necessary documents to the address below,

Mailing Address: Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan,
35, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001.

Must send the application form on or before 28/10/2019. Application form can be download from the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?