30th July 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested in applying for the UPPCL recruitment of 2020 for the post of Electrical Technician. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

2nd August 2020, 02:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020?

Procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020:-

Interested persons can apply for the posts on official website
upenergy.in from 01July to 22 July 2020.
2nd August 2020, 04:04 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020?

Follow the given steps to complete the application for UPPCL Online form 2020
1. Visit the official site given below-
https://www.upenergy.in/
Find the register yourself and click on it.

2.As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.

3.Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.

4.Enter the required credentials,
Personal Details,
Contact Details,
Educational Eligibility.

5.Make Payment and Submit the final form.

6. Take a printout of final submission .

Last date for fee payment is 6/8/2020
2nd August 2020, 04:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020 online through website www.uppcl.org. First of all read the notification and then fill all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee and submit the form. The application fee cost is for general/OBC candidates is Rs.1000 and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.700.

There are total 608 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply is 4th August 2020. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with Science/Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board and must have ITI/NCVT certificate in Electrician/Electrical.
2nd August 2020, 06:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPPCL Electrical Technician recruitment 2020:-

. Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So, all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted.
all the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry field in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
2nd August 2020, 07:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°°Click here to apply online.

°°° Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhaar.

°°° Enter the required details.

°°° Make payment and submit the final form.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf uppcl-ecevetrical (1).pdf
3rd August 2020, 12:57 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Just visit the official website http://www.uppcl.org.

••• Fill the personal details.

••• Submit the form after submitting the form.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf uppcl-ecevetrical (1).pdf
3rd August 2020, 08:42 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Electrical Technician recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Electrical Technician recruitment 2020 Application form is For SC/ ST (Native of Uttar Pradesh) category candidates is Rs. 700/- and For Other All Categories candidates is Rs. 1,000/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.upenergy.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?