29th April 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for UPPCL recruitment for
Technician post. Can you please tell me
the procedure for applying? Also tell me
the eligibility criteria. Thank you.

2nd May 2015, 09:05 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?

UPPCL has recently issued the official notification for recruitment of Technician Grade II and Accounts Assistant jobs and a candidate willing to apply for Technician Grade II jobs will be conducted eligible only after having following eligibility criteria :

Candidate must have passed High School Examination or equivalent qualification with mathematics and science from a recognized board. AND

Candidate must have passed Vocational course certificate in Electrician Trade / ITI from a recognized institute by NCVT or SCVT. AND

Candidate must have passed Course on Computer Concept from a recognized institute or equivalent certificate.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years and upper age is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.

If you want to apply for this recruitment then you must know that online application process will start from 17th May and will close on 17th June so you have a lot of time to register and when it starts you should apply online.

Visit the official site of UPPCL and find recruitment notifications there on website.

Read complete details given in the notice carefully and find if you are eligible or not and proceed further to apply online by going to online registration for candidates.

Go to Apply Online again and fill up application form which opens for registration of candidate and download challan to make payment of fee in the required bank mentioned in the notice.

One more thing you have to do is to print registration form in case may be asked in future after qualifying written examination.

To get selected for the job, candidate need to pass written examination and interview process and final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of performance given in both written test and interview so you have to prepare well and buy some good books to secure good marks in written test and prepare for interview under guidance of experts and you will definitely qualify the test.

I have attached official notice of the recruitment so please download and get more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-UPPCL-Technician-Gr-II-Post.pdf(734.4 KB, 91 views)
10th October 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in UPPCL Technician recruitment?

hello Sir, this is vijay sharma i have completed my 3 years diploma in electrical engineering from BTE up. can i fill the application from of UPPCL electrician?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?