1st November 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPSC CDS-I Examination?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that UPSC CDS-I Examination is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this examination of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this examination. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 11:13 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC CDS-I Examination?

As you have mentioned above that you need the details about the application process of UPSC CDS-I Examination. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the process to apply and many other important details which will help you in the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC CDS-I Examination.pdf(380.4 KB, 0 views)
7th November 2018, 03:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

How to Apply:

- Visit the official website — upsconline.gov.in

- Click on the link UPSC CDS 2018

- In part I registration, applicants have to submit basic information.

- In part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam centre, upload your photo and signature

- Save it and take a print out for further reference.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in.
7th November 2018, 04:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the CDS (Combined Defense Services ) I examination 2019, you are required to fill its online recruitment application form by visiting to the link www.upsconline.nic.in by the 26.11.2018 by 6:00 PM.

For more details and updates regarding the CDS I examination 2019, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in
7th November 2018, 07:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is online procedure to apply for Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services exam.

Visit the official website of UPSC Online. The official link to apply for UPSC CDS I exam is Link to apply .

The last date to apply is 26th November, 2018.
8th November 2018, 08:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to be followed in order to apply for UPSC CDS I Examination 2019:

The detailed information about the procedure that is to be followed in order to apply for this UPSC CDS I Examination 2019 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Examination - Combined Defence Services

>> In order to apply for this recruitment, first make sure that you successfully meet the required eligibility criteria and age criteria.

>> Then click on the "Apply Link" that is given below. There are two parts and they are,
@ Part I Registration
@ Part II Registration

>> You are required to complete the registration one by one. You need to register yourself in Part I registration and fill up all the details. And then you are required to click on "Part II registration" and make fee payment if application. Then click on the final submit and take the printout of the application for more detailed information.

Click here to Apply Online
8th November 2018, 10:46 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym UPSC CDS is Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services.

It is conducted twice every year.

The procedure to apply for exam is:

Step I: Visit the official website of UPSC which is http://www.upsconline.nic.in.

Step II:Fill application form and submit all personal details. Upload photograph and signature.

Step III: Pay the application fee.

Note down your registration number for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?