8th August 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II of 2020 has been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this examination? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this exam. Thank you!

12th August 2020, 02:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020

Procedure to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020 application form is For Other category candidates is Rs. 200/- and For Reserved category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://wwq.upsconline.nic.in/.
12th August 2020, 03:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020 is given below-

Visit the official site - www.upsc.gov.in

- Click on the link “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019” in What’s New section

- Register yourself by filling all required details

- Enter Registration ID & Date of Birth and Submit

- Enter personal details and detail of any Photo ID Proof

- Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government

- Upload a scanned copy of the same Photo ID

- Upload Photograph & Signature

- Select examination centre

- Fill Payment details and accept Declaration

- Submit

- Download a copy of the application form for future use
12th August 2020, 10:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the examination online at www.upsc.gov.in.

The last date to fill the application form is 25th August 2020.

Examination is conducted in two stages. You have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th August 2020, 09:45 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Application for Combined Defense Services Examination II 2020 can be made by filling its online recruitment application form by referring to the link https://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php between 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020 (till 06.00 PM).

Further, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 200/- for male candidates belonging General/EWS/OBC category candidates while complete fee exemption is applicable in case of all female candidates and SC/ST category candidates.
13th August 2020, 06:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020:-

> Step 1 - Visit upsc.gov.in

> Step 2: click on combined defence service examination (II)

> Step 3 - Enter credentials like roll number and date of birth.

> Step 4 - click on submit button

> Step 5 - Download and take a printout of UPSC CDS 2 admit card.
13th August 2020, 06:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020:-

Go to the official website of UPSC -upsc.gov.in

Click on the link '' Exam Notification -Combined Defence Services examination (2), 2020'' in what's New Section.

Now, go to '' Click Here ''

A new window will open where you need to
click on '' Click Here for Part 1'' followed by '' Click Here for Part 2: for registration.

Enter personal details and detail of any photo ID proof - Aadhaar Card / voter card / pan card / passport / driving licence / any other photo ID card issued by the state / central government.

Upload a scanned copy of the same photo ID, photograph and signature.

Select your examination centre

Add payment details and accept declaration.

Print a copy of the application form for future use.
13th August 2020, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

• Visit the given below link to apply online http://upsconline.nic.in

•Click on the link " combined Defence services examination 2 "

• Enter registration ID and date of birth and submit

• Enter all details

• Upload scanned copy of ID proof, Photo and signature

•Select examination Centre

• Fill payment details and submit.

• Take the print out.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Notice_CDS_II_2020_Eng.pdf
14th August 2020, 12:24 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of UPSC @ www.upsconline.nic.in before 25th of August 2020.

Total number of vacancies available under UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2020 are - 344 vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?