27th February 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination of 2020 has been released. If it is true then please tell me how I will apply in this examination? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this exam.

28th February 2020, 10:46 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

To apply for the UPSC Indian Forest Service examination 2020, you need to fill its online recruitment application form by referring to the link www.upsconline.nic.in by 03.03.2020 (06:00 PM).
28th February 2020, 04:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020?

Procedure to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020:

~~ Interested and eligible Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in form 12.02.2020 to 03.03.2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
29th February 2020, 08:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020:

The detailed procedure required to apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 is given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Examination - Indian Forest Service

>> You are required to apply online from the link that is given below.
Basically there are two parts namely Part-I and Part-II for completing the application process.

>> When you click on click here for Part-I, there you will be seeing all the applying instructions and then at the bottom of the page click on "YES" button to move forward.

>> The same way, you have to follow for Part-II also and then click on "Final Submit". After completion of the filling form take a printout of the application form for future reference.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
29th February 2020, 09:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The application for UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary examination (which in actual is the Civil Services Preliminary examination) 2020 can be made by simply filling its online recruitment application form by visiting the website www.upsconline.nic.in by the last date for application process which is 03.03.2020 (till 1800 Hrs).
29th February 2020, 11:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The procedure for application for 2020 UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary examination is online. You need to visit the official website of UPSC which is http://www.upsconline.nic.in. First you have to register for the examination by submitting personal details and the pay the application fee.

After payment of application fee, you need to submit Part II of application in which you will have to upload your photograph and signature. Then select your examination center and finally submit the application form.

Last date to apply online is 3rd March 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?