27th February 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

Hello friends, can any of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 for reserved candidates? I belong to an SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me as well as for all reserved candidates.

29th February 2020, 09:06 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 :

There is age relaxation for reserved categories.
For SC/ST, upper age limit is 37 years
For OBC, upper age limit is 35 years.

There are exemption in application fee for reserved categories and female aspirants.

For more information log on to official website www.upsc.gov.in
29th February 2020, 11:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination 2020 for reserved candidates?

There are certain exemptions available for candidates of reserved category. The first exemption is in case of upper age limit. OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years.

Second exemption is in case of number of attempts for exam: There are nine attempts for OBC and no limit till upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?