27th October 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Airport Manager? What qualification is required for it?

I want to become Airport Manager. So tell me about the prcoedure and the minimum qualification required for the jobs?

29th October 2015, 10:09 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Airport Manager? What qualification is required for it?

The candidate who wishes to become Airport Manager has to apply for examinations conducted by Airport authority of India (AAI) for selection in managerial posts in the airports of India.

Qualification required to become Manager in Airport is either Bachelor's degree in engineering / aviation management / business administration with at least 60% marks from a recognized university or Postgraduate degree in Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science with 60% marks from a recognized university .

Aspirants having job experience of 2 years and above in airports get special considerations for selection in these posts.
29th October 2015, 12:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Airport Manager? What qualification is required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become Airport Manager. So tell me about the prcoedure and the minimum qualification required for the jobs?

In India Airports Authority of India manages airports.

To get a job you must be a graduate. If you do a Master’s or MBA will be better.

You have to check the details of the jobs availability in the AAI websites or you can check the details in the newspapers or job portals.

There are vacancies for the post of Senior Airport Managers in Global Aviation Services Private Limited, Senior Managers – Career Innovators, Duty Manager – ibis Mumbai Airport.

For the jobs you have to apply either online or offline.

There will be an aptitude test, psychometric and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?