15th December 2014, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?

Hello
My fatheris ex- service man from indian army.
I have completed my senior secondry study with 60 % marks.
my age is 18 yrs and 189 days. I also have NCC 'c' certificate.
Tell me the various way to join indian army

16th December 2014, 03:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Army for 18 years old 10th passed NCC certified student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My fatheris ex- service man from indian army.
I have completed my senior secondry study with 60 % marks.
my age is 18 yrs and 189 days. I also have NCC 'c' certificate.
Tell me the various way to join indian army

Joining in Indian Army is a prestigious one and it is good to see your passion towards joining in it. To join in Indian Army with 18 years of age and 10th, is not possible as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed.

The procedure for joining in Indian army is by writing the entrance exam, and there are many exams which are conducted in India as per the qualification which you possess.

The entrance exam which can be applied for joining in Indian Army with a minimum qualification is NDA Exam. The NDA exam is one of the defence service exam and this exam is conducted by UPSC.

You are lacking the education qualification which is needed for applying in this exam, as for the NDA exam you need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education, but as you have only completed 10th you are not eligible at this stage. It is better that you continue your studies and complete +2.

The other qualification would include such as the candidate should have a Citizenship in India and the age limit which is needed is 16 1/2-19 years of age.

If you want to know more about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?