4th January 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Indian Army selection date for Under Graduate and NCC students?

my name som in tamilnadu i am during B.sc cs i am also ncc student my aim is join to army give me selection date indian army selection

24th January 2014, 10:32 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Indian Army selection date for Under Graduate and NCC students?

NCC Special Entry Exam notification has been released and this examination is conducted by Indian Army twice in a year.

To apply for NCC Special Entry Examination, the candidate should have a possess a degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Any graduate degree candidate can apply for this examination. The candidate must secure at least 50% Marks in their graduation. While studying in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination but the candidate must secure at least 50% marks in last two year of degree course.

The candidate must have attained the age of 19 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years. There is no upper age limits applicable. To apply for this examination, the candidate must have a NCC B grade certificate it is important while appearing for the examination & Interview. This examination is conducted only for NCC Special Entry Candidates. Physical Fitness & Mentally fit while appearing for the examination.

-->> Last Date for Receipt of Application :: 31.01.14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?