14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join special protection group?

I’m Dinesh, and I’m now 21 years old. I had completed +2 and I will complete my graduation on next year, I like to join in special protection group. So please guide me eligibility criteria.

14th April 2017, 10:09 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join special protection group?

The candidates who want to join the special protection group (SPG) should be a citizen of India and the candidates have to write the exam followed by an Interview and physical test. The question will come from the Current affairs in interview. The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years. The candidate will have to complete the three months of training and have to give weekly test those who will fail the exam will be send to the parent unit.
15th April 2017, 12:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join special protection group?

In order to join special protection group, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years and age relaxation will be provided as [er government norms.

The selection of the candidate will depend upon the results obtained in various physical and medical examinations. As you are going to complete your graduation, so you are eligible to apply for special protection group.
21st August 2017, 03:21 PM
kanchan vaid

Smile Re: Procedure to join special protection group?

I am a girl of 22 years, I have done my bechelor's in arts from delhi university.I would like to join the special protection group (SPG). Is it possible for a girl to join the group? If so, what is the eligibility criteria, and how do I join the group? I'm am fully interested in security and protection forces. Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?