5th June 2014, 07:56 PM
Narendra kumar solanki

Process to be a MBBS Doctor after 12th science?

full process send me

what process to make mbbs dr. to my child after 12th science bio pass

14th June 2014, 07:50 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Process to be a MBBS Doctor after 12th science?

PROCESS TO FOLLOW TO DO MBBS AFTER 12TH SCIENCE:

There is no big process followed for doing the MBBS course after 12th. It actually depends more on which state you are in. State like TamilNadu will consider only the 12th Grade marks as the eligibility criteria for getting the Medical college seat for doing MBBS. It's mandatory the student should have completed his/her 12th Grade with Science (Biology).

Now if you are from any state then probably you need to write the entrance exam for Medical course and then get the seat from the college. So, make sure that your son or daughter is prepared well for the entrance exam as that will be the main factor for getting the MBBS seat in medical colleges.

There are ways to get seats without giving the entrance exam as well but you need to be ready to spend a lot of money for that since it will come around 15-25 lakhs if you want to get the MBBS seat via Management quota.
14th March 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to be a MBBS Doctor after 12th science?

I completed msc biotechnolog, but it's my dream to become a dodoctor,so tell me process can i eligible to write an entrance exam for mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?