13th April 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the qualification which is required to apply for Assistant Operator post in BSPHCL. Can you please let me know about the required qualification immediately? Please reply asap.

15th April 2019, 12:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment?

The minimum qualification required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment, is 10th passed or it's equivalent from a recognized board. Candidate must have an ITI certificate in relevant trade from an institute recognized by NCVT. Hence, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, then you will be able to apply for the recruitment.
15th April 2019, 04:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment?

Qualification required to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Matriculation or an equivalent examination from a government recognised board.

—> You should hold an ITI certificate in Electrical trade from NCVT recognised institution.
15th April 2019, 08:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to apply for BSPHCL Assistant Operator recruitment:

1. You must have passed 10th from a recognized board. ITI certificate is necessary to apply for BSPHCL.

2. The age criteria is 18-37 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable to OBC, SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?